Sunday, April 12, 2009

The pieces of the puzzle are falling together....

http://i40.tinypic.com/72rfwp.jpg

So it's been a couple of weeks now since my last blog update but dont think I haven't been busy working on the tank! I ordered and received some equipment for the tank from JL Aquatics, a fantastic company from Burnaby.

I also just ordered my lighting. For those interested, I purchased a Current Sundial 4x24W 24" fixture. I chose this model because I like the fact that it comes with one cord, built in timers, and built in moonlight leds. I shopped and shopped around and the best deal I could find was through opentip.com. I also used a 5% off coupon to save an extra couple of bucks. All said and done it was $250 shipped to Canada, which is pretty good. I'm going to run stock for a while as I get used to the hobby.

I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment