Friday, August 21, 2009

<3 Reefgate.com <3

Today I received my big batch of coral from Adam at Reefgate. Reefgate is a company located in Ottawa that specializes in selling exotic corals. I've been watching the site since I started my tank and have been drooling over their pieces since. I've never seen colors available in winnipeg as vibrant as Reefgates.

I ordered a couple different types of Zoanthids in colors that I've never seen here. The frags were smaller than expected (polyp size is half the size of a dime) but the colors look amazing so far.

One coral got knocked off its mount in transit. I glued it back on and am watching it closely now. It's the only piece that doesnt have at least one polyp open.

Enjoy the pics! Sorry for the blue, that's the light that was on to acclimate them:













No comments:

Post a Comment