Sunday, August 16, 2009

Say hello to my little friend....

So not a whole lot to report lately. Everything has been going well in the tank as of late. I have noticed that at least one of my cerith snails is dead now... and I think claude is the culprit. I can't guarantee that, so I'll give that little bugger the benefit of the doubt. I wasn't happy when I saw the extra shell though....

Jesus is doing well and I think he's eating mysis now. He is still very shy and doesnt like to stay out in front long. I do find him near the front glass when I walk by but he usually sees me first and retreats into the back rocks. I cant lie, I'm kind of disappointed by his mannerisms and wish I got a more active fish. :o

Oh well maybe he'll get better when I add other fish.

Anyways, I got a new coral from Sheila on the winnipeg fish forum! It looks great so far and is the perfect size piece. I got it for $15 which is a great price considering I've seen single heads sell for as much as $40.






No comments:

Post a Comment